General Warehouse & Business Assistant
At an interesting time in our history, Love partying is looking to take on an individual who has a broad range of skills, full of energy and enthusiasm and wants to learn.
We are a family business that is currently owner operated with scope to rapidly expand with the right person working with us. The opportunity is for a role that will be fully involved in all aspects of the business from picking and packing orders, making products, placing orders to creating digital content, social media content and working on SEO.
We are offering a very competitive salary and working hours can vary to suit the needs of the business, the role is part time, between 20 and 30 hours per week, generally between 8:30 and 16:30 Monday to Friday.
Initial contracted period of 6 months with potential to extend.
Based in LE2, limited parking available on site.
An idea of duties would be (but not limited to);
• Stock management - placing order’s, accepting deliveries and locating accordingly, Stock takes etc
• Picking and preparing items for delivery
• Completion of necessary paperwork i.e. metal detection/label sheets
• Manufacturing of products within our own brands for redistribution.
• Be actively involved in social media content to help promote the company and it’s brands creating posts and images to share.
• Work closely with others to ensure our website is up to date and content is relevant and good search results on the web.
• Answering the telephone and making calls to suppliers where required.
• Understand the market, what’s hot and what’s not and make suggestions accordingly.
• Attending shows and researching trends.
Requirements, prospects and desired skills;
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Flexibility and adaptable with a can-do attitude
• Excellent communication with friendly approach
• A good IT knowledge and eagerness to learn
• Able to take responsibility for own actions and aware of legal requirements within the warehouse and offices
• Using own initiative and ability to work independently when necessary
• Hard working, willing to learn and push that extra mile
• A good team worker with a proactive attitude
• Confident in sharing ideas and feedback
• The ability to multitask
• Desired qualifications
NB; Only candidates moving to the next step of the recruitment process will be contacted.